The fastest path to great guitar tracks.
POD Studio™ GX is a compact audio interface that’s perfect when you want to lay down amazing-sounding guitar tracks quickly. Featuring a low noise 1/4-inch guitar input, a 1/8-inch headphone/line output, and a dedicated volume knob, POD Studio GX1 offers everything you need, and nothing you don’t. The simple and easy-to-use design makes setup as easy as plugging in your guitar. Layer your guitar tracks, add bass and create polished songs. With POD Studio GX you’ll always be ready to record your next musical idea or amazing riff.
A complete home recording setup.
With POD Studio GX, you can create incredible recordings—from the first idea to the final mix. POD Studio GX comes standard with the POD Farm® 2.5 plug-in suite and Cubase LE recording software, giving you a powerful collection of recording tools. Access a world-renowned collection of amps, cabs and effects with POD Farm 2.5. Turn your computer into an intuitive recording studio with Cubase LE. It’s a complete package that gives you everything you need to capture your inspiration and great studio quality recordings.
- Lowest noise—Record with 12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces
- ToneDirect monitoring—Exclusive Line 6 ToneDirect monitoring makes latency is a thing of the past
- Authentic touch response and feel—Record using high quality amp and effect modeling without sacrificing tone or feel
- Studio-quality recording—44.1/48 kHz 16-/24-bit recording (88.2/96 kHz with sample-rate conversion)
- Fix it in the mix—Record a dry signal while monitoring a fully processed POD® tone—don’t commit to a tone until you’re ready
- Power and portability—GX is portable, durable, and ideal for use with Ableton® Live, GarageBand®, Pro Tools®, Logic® and many other recording platforms
*Ableton is a trademark of Ableton AG, registered in the U.S. and other countries. Mac, GarageBand and Logic are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.