Newly designed internal shock mounting for low handling noise
The Audio-Technica ATM510 cardioid dynamic handheld mic features newly designed internal shock mounting for incredibly low handling noise. When you’re onstage with your vocal out front in the mix, the last thing you want (aside from a sudden case of laryngitis) is for your energetic mic handling to be heard. The ATM510, thankfully, has you covered.
Multi-stage grille for excellent protection against plosives and sibilance
The ATM510 employs Audio-Technica’s latest multi-stage grille technology, for excellent suppression od plosives and sibilance – all without curtailing the silky high-frequency of your vocals. That’s great news, as it saves you (or your FOH engineer) precious time – time that won’t be spent toying around with the vocals trying to make them sound good.
Rugged, all-metal design for roadworthy durability
With its tough, all-metal construction, the Audio-Technica ATM510 cardioid dynamic handheld mic is built for serious professional use. A great vocal mic at an awesome price, the ATM510 will shake off the abuses of the road to give you faithful service – gig after gig, tour after tour.
Audio-Technica ATM510 Features:
- Rugged, all-metal design for roadworthy durability
- Newly designed internal shock mounting for low handling noise
- Hi-Energy neodymium magnets for articulate vocal reproduction
- Multi-stage grille for excellent protection against plosives and sibilance
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp for silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Gold-plated XLRM connector
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 90Hz-16kHz
- Color: Black
- Connector: XLR
- Weight: 0.51 lbs.
- Included Accessories: Stand Clamp, Microphone Pouch