Comfortably Priced Handheld USB Mic with Great Sound
The Audio Technica ATR2100x-USB is a budget-friendly USB handheld dynamic mic with a stellar sound that podcasters, home recordists, and voiceover artists will love. With simple plug-and-play operation, the ATR2100x-USB is compatible with PC and Mac and works with your favorite DAW without the need for an audio interface.
Featuring high-quality A/D conversion up to 192kHz sampling rate, low self-noise, and frequency range from 50Hz to 15kHz, the ATR2100x-USB has a pleasant and flattering tone, and its cardioid polar pattern does an excellent job of rejecting unwanted ambient noise that can ruin your recordings and live streams.
This mic includes a built-in headphone jack and volume control for direct monitoring, an XLR output for running into a live mixing console, and it comes with a collapsible desktop stand you can toss in a backpack and set up in seconds on location.
Audio Technica ATR2100x-USB Handheld Dynamic USB Microphone Features:
- Direct connection to your computer via USB, with no audio interface required
- High-quality A/D conversion up to 192kHz sampling rate
- Cardioid polar pattern rejects unwanted noise from the back and sides
- Built-in headphone jack and volume control
- Includes a sturdy and portable desktop tripod stand
- Ships with a USB-C to USB-C cable and a USB-C to USB-A cable
- XLR analog output for connecting to a live mixing console
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||50 – 15,000 Hz|
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||USB Power (5V DC)|
|BIT DEPTH||Up to 24 bit|
|SAMPLE RATE||44.1 kHz/48 kHz/96 kHz/192 kHz|
headphone volume control
|WEIGHT||268 g (9.5 oz)|
|DIMENSIONS||183.0 mm (7.20″) long,
51.0 mm (2.01″) maximum body diameter
|HEADPHONE OUTPUT POWER||10 mW @ 16 ohms|
|HEADPHONE JACK||3.5 mm TRS (stereo)|
|ACCESSORIES FURNISHED||Stand clamp for 5/8″-27 threaded stands, tripod desk stand, 2 m (6.6′) USB-C to USB-C cable (USB On-The-Go Compliant), 2 m (6.6′) USB-C to USB-A cable, 3 m (9.8′) XLRF to XLRM cable|