Zoom G2 Four: Expanded and Updated!
With the Zoom G2 Four Multi-effects Processor Pedal, unleashing a spectrum of realistic guitar tones and effects for your practice space, recording rig, or performance setup is more streamlined than ever. Start by adding some dimension to your sound with 79 traditional and boutique effects to choose from. With 22 more amplifier and cabinets at your disposal, you can effortlessly dial in a wide range of tones to manifest your ideal guitar and speaker sound. Keep the beat with 68 built-in drum patterns while you create longer, more in-depth multi-part arrangements with a staggering 80-second looper. The Zoom G2 Four allows you to use up to seven effects simultaneously, and there’s even space for you to save 50 user-created patches for instant recall. Aboard the Zoom G2 FOUR you’ll also find a chromatic tuner, output EQ for performances, and an auxiliary input jack for jamming along with your personal music player. Guitarists have found that this value-packed multi-effects pedal works wonders in any musical space, from the studio to the stage.
79 effects and new onboard IR
The Zoom G2 Four comes loaded with 79 traditional and boutique effects. Add dimension to your sound with delays and reverbs. Give it a polished sheen with a chorus, flanger, or phaser. Or reach for something more esoteric like a ring modulator, pitch-shifting delay, or a sitar simulation — it’s all in there. There are also 22 amplifier and cabinet models onboard boasting Zoom’s innovative IR (impulse response) technology to realistically replicate the sonic effects of different equipment in a variety of spaces. Use up to seven effects simultaneously, chained together in any order. And when you’ve got everything dialed in, you can save up to 50 user-created patches on the Zoom G2 Four.
Get inspired with 68 built-in drum patterns
Metronomes are great for keeping time, but they’re not very inspiring. That’s why the Zoom G2 Four includes 68 built-in drum patterns. These great-sounding rhythms give you plenty to jam along to, boasting multiple time signatures — 4/4, 3/4, and more. When we ran the Zoom G2 Four through its paces, we found the built-in rhythm patterns to be one of our favorite features — they’re a lot of fun!
Perform in-depth with 80-second looper
Built-in drum patterns are great for keeping the beat, but they don’t do much for harmonic context. But thanks to the Zoom G2 Four’s onboard looper, you can lay down a chord progression, loop it, then play over it. This new and improved feature provides an impressive 80 seconds of high-grade looping potential — enough to satisfy the unwavering demands of any nightly performer. This powerful looper is the perfect solution for easier and more engaging practice sessions, too!
Zoom G2 Four Multi-effects Processor Pedal Features:
- 79 traditional and boutique guitar effects for adding dimension and polish to your playing
- 22 amplifier and cabinet models covering everything from squeaky-clean to high-gain tones
- Multi-layer IR (Impulse Response) technology supplies ultra-realistic spatial sonics
- Output EQ allows for fast and easy performance-grade tone shaping
- Use up to 7 effects simultaneously, chained together in any order
- 250 preloaded patches deliver a huge timeline of guitar tone replication
- Save and store an additional 50 user-created patches for instant recall
- Auto save function ensures that you never lose your latest creation
- 68 built-in drum patterns in multiple time signatures give you plenty to jam along to
- 80-second looper allows you to craft multi-part arrangements with CD-quality sound
- Create, edit, and manage effects and patches with Zoom’s Guitar Lab software
- Install additional effects/patches through Handy Guitar Lab app for iOS and Android
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports standard, open, and drop tunings
- Auxiliary input jack for jamming along with your personal music player
- Pedal Type: Multi-FX
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Presets: 50 User, 250 Factory
- Number of Effects: 79 effects (up to 7 simultaneous), 68 Built-in rhythm patterns
- Effects Types: Chorus, Vibrato, Phaser, Flanger, Pan, Distortion, Rotary
- Amp Modeling: 22 Amp / Cabinet models
- Looper: Up to 80 seconds
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4″ (instrument), 1 x 1/8″ (aux in)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4″
- USB: 1 x Type C
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8″
- Expression Control: Yes
- Software: Handy Guitar Lab
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, Windows 7 or later
- Power Source: 9V 500mA DC power supply (included), USB bus power
- Height: 2.7″
- Width: 7.2″
- Depth: 5.7″
- Weight: 1.55 lbs.