A Killer e-Drum Kit w/Built-in Sequencer
The Yamaha DTX920K electronic drum set provides you with 50 natural-sounding preset kits. The DTX920K’s DTX-Pad trigger pads feel almost like acoustic drums, thanks to Textured Cellular Silicone (TCS) heads, 3-zone choke-able cymbals, and a real hi-hat controller. A built-in sampling feature allows you to create your own drum voices and expand your available sounds, and onboard effects ensure a polished, pro-sounding performance. The DTX920K also features a metronome and built-in music sequencer for creating accompaniment parts and recording your performances. The Yamaha DTX920K delivers an amazing drumming experience!
Yamaha DTX920K Electronic Drum Set at a Glance:
- DTX-Pads deliver incredible feel and expressiveness
- Powerful 64-note polyphonic tone generator
- 50 natural-sounding drum presets
- Built-in music sequencer
DTX-Pads deliver incredible feel and expressivenessThe Yamaha DTX920K’s DTX-Pad trigger pads feel great, thanks to their Textured Cellular Silicone (TCS) heads. Designed in collaboration with Yamaha’s legendary group of drum artists, the DTX-Pads not only feel almost like playing acoustic drums, their piezo trigger sensors and dual-zone rim switches are also articulate enough to allow discrete triggering on both the head and rim. Best of all, DTX-Pads have been adjusted to match one another, so your e-drum kit will maintain a consistent feel throughout.
Powerful 64-note polyphonic tone generatorInside the DTX920K’s high-powered trigger module, you’ll find a 16-bit AWM2 64-note polyphonic tone generator. This tone generator gives you all the dynamic voices and realism that you experience when playing a kit powered by this module. It is the engine responsible for the quality of sound throughout the machine. The quality of the 50 different drum kits, the power of the sampling feature, and how well the onboard effects work with your sound can all be traced back to this powerful tone-generating engine.
50 natural-sounding drum presetsYou’ll find 50 realistic sounding and feeling drum presets inside the module. From various wood construction, like maple and oak, to style-based sounds, these kits give you creative options to realize your musical goals. Want to mix and match? The DTX920K offers deep editing of your sounds. Build a custom kit or edit the tones of the existing options to fit your performance. All the while, the sound of real acoustic drums comes through.
Built-in music sequencerThe DTX920K’s built-in sequencer contains a wide variety of preset songs. The ability to mute the rhythm (drum & percussion sound) part, bass part, and other accompaniment parts lets you play along to just the instruments you want and keeps you in the driver’s seat of your performance. You can also record your performance in real time. And the Groove Check and Rhythm Gate functions let you know how your rhythms are matching up to the sampled songs for practice, improving your technique.
Yamaha DTX920K Electronic Drum Set Features:
- Includes KP100 kick, XP120SD snare, 2 XP100T toms, XP120T floor tom, 2 PCY135 cymbals, 1 PCY155 ride, RHH135 hi-hat, SS662 snare stand, HS740A hi-hat stand, DTX900M module, and RS700 rack
- Textured Cellular Silicone (TCS) heads provide realistic performance
- 3-zone choke-able cymbals deliver authentic playability
- 2-zone hi-hat with edge and bow sections yields open, closed, and foot splash sounds
- Real hi-hat controller and included hi-hat stand for realistic feel and playability
- Piezo trigger sensors and dual-zone rim switches allow for expressive playing
- DTX-Pads are matched for consistent performance
- Powered by a 16-bit AWM2 64-note polyphonic tone generator
- 50 realistic sounding and feeling drum presets
- Built-in sequencer offers onboard songs, the ability to record, and more
- Rhythm Gate and Groove Check help improve your timing
- Powerful onboard metronome
- Total Number of Pads: 9
- Included Snare/Tom Pads: 2 x XP100T Rack Toms, 1 x XP120T Floor Tom
- Included Kick Pads: KP100
- Included Cymbal Pads: 2 x PCY135 Crash, 1 x PCY155 Ride, 1 x RHH135 Hi-hat
- Included Drum Module: DTX900M
- Number of Drum Kits: 50 Presets, 50 User Kits
- Module Trigger Inputs: 15 x 1/4″ (Hi-hat Paired)
- Module Analog Inputs: 1 x 1/4″
- Module Analog Outputs: 6 x 1/4″ Direct Outputs, 2 x RCA Stereo, 1 x 1/4″ Headphone
- Module MIDI I/O: In/Out
- USB: 1 x Type A Device, 1 x Type B Host
- Included Hardware: 2 x WS860 Tom Stands, 1 x RS700 Rack, 1 x SS662 Snare Stand