Designed Especially for Guitar Amp Modelers
Do you use amp modeling? If so, the Line 6 PowerCab 112 was tailor-made for you. Experience every detail of your amplifier simulations, thanks to this active guitar speaker’s flat frequency response and generous headroom. Or enjoy that familiar “amp-in-a-room” vibe with six different built-in speaker emulations. An integrated 250-watt power amp delivers enough volume for most live situations, and a microphone-emulated output makes running straight into the PA a breeze. Beyond that, the lightweight PowerCab 112 is easy to transport, and its foldout kickstands allow for angled backline placement or angled floor-monitor usage. Line 6 knows a thing or two about amp modeling, and it shows with the PowerCab 112.
A great match for any amp modeler
The PowerCab 112 was built with amp modelers in mind. It can supply both a traditional guitar cabinet tone or a flat response. In Flat mode, the PowerCab 112 delivers a full-range frequency response from 70Hz to 20kHz with a healthy amount of headroom. With this setting, there are no surprises — what goes in is what comes out. Your presets will sound exactly like they’re supposed to. Beyond that, you also get six realistic guitar speaker models. These simulations not only produce the sound of a traditional guitar cab, but also the feel. No matter what you’re playing — rock, country, blues, jazz, metal — the PowerCab 112 is a great match for any amp modeler.
A worthy stage companion
Even though the Line 6 PowerCab 112 weighs a mere 35 pounds, it still makes a worthy stage companion. It’s loaded with a custom coaxial 12″ guitar speaker and a 1″ compression driver, and its 250-watt amplifier delivers an impressive 125dB peak SPL. And for even more flexibility, its microphone-emulated XLR output allows for direct connection to a PA system. On top of that, foldout kickstands allow you to use the PowerCab 112 for angled backline placement or as an angled floor monitor.
Line 6 — from POD to Helix
From the launch of their original POD to the company’s industry-changing line of Spider amplifiers, not to mention their flagship Helix processors, Line 6 has been putting great guitar tone at guitarists’ fingers for decades. When it comes to innovative guitar technology, few brands can match Line 6. With great products like the PowerCab 112, it’s easy to see why!
Line 6 PowerCab 112 Features:
- Custom coaxial 12″ guitar speaker and 1″ HF compression driver
- Integrated 250-watt power amplifier with 125dB peak SPL
- 70Hz-20kHz frequency response and generous headroom supply accurate reproduction of your amp simulations
- 6 realistic guitar speaker models produce the sound and feel of a traditional guitar cab
- Microphone-emulated XLR output allows for direct connection to a PA system
- Foldout kickstands allow for angled backline placement or angled floor monitor usage
- Lightweight design is easy to transport
- Configuration: 1 x 12″
- Powered: Yes
- Speakers: 12″ Custom-designed Coaxial Speaker, 1″ HF Compression Driver
- Total Power: 250W
- Cabinet Type: Slant, Tilt back
- Open/Closed Back: Closed
- Inputs: 1 x XLR-1/4″ combo (line in)
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (emulated direct out)
- Maximum Peak SPL: 125 dB SPL
- Frequency Range: 70Hz-20kHz
- Height: 17.1″
- Width: 22.4″
- Depth: 12″
- Weight: 33 lbs. 4 oz.