Great Amp Head from Hartke
If you’re looking for a lightweight, powerful head to give your amp a killer boost in volume and tone, the TX300 Bass Amplifier is your answer. This compact head weighs only five pounds but packs a big punch. It features 300 watts housed in a durable aluminum chassis, so you can dial up great tone and volume with clarity and deep low-end and feel.
Tone shaping at your fingertips
The TX300 features an active 3-band EQ with Hartke’s Shape circuits that give you amazing control over tone. The Drive knob can add just a touch of warmth to your sound or you can use it to crank it up to complete fuzz. In addition, the onboard compressor evens out note volume, adds punch to your sound, and protects your cab when you decide to use aggressive slapping techniques. You will also love the Shape control feature that continuously sweeps a filter through various frequencies, letting you shape your tone in really unique ways.
Great features for jamming and recording
The TX300 also features a balanced XLR direct output that lets you connect to a mixer or a recording device. And with a headphone output and an 1/8″ input, you can jam along to tracks while in the comfort of your home studio or on the road.
TX300 Bass Amplifier Features:
- 300-watt amp head gives you stellar tone and power
- Durable aluminum chassis for years of worry-free use
- Active 3-band EQ with Hartke’s Shape circuits give you amazing control over tone
- Balanced XLR direct output for connecting to a multitude of external devices
- Headphone output and 1/8″ input lets you jam along to tracks
- Type: Solid State
- Number of Channels: Single Channel
- Total Power: 300W Class D
- Compression: Yes
- EQ: 3-band EQ with shape control
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4″ (instrument), 1 x 1/4″ (power amp), 1 x 1/8″ (aux)
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (direct out), 1 x SpeakON, 1 x 1/4″ (4/8 ohm), 1 x 1/4″ (power amp)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8″