Tailor-made for the Modern Bassist
Although a ten-year-old could probably carry the Hartke HyDrive HD112, there’s nothing lightweight about its performance. This 300-watt cabinet delivers clean output and even response, thanks to its two-piece composite cone. A double-roll curvilinear surround prevents over-excursion, yielding extremely smooth mids, as well as clear fundamentals and natural overtones. Experience hard-hitting, chest-thumping low end and superior projection, by virtue of the HD112’s round-wire voice coil and vented cabinet design. Beyond that, this road-ready bass cab features solid plywood construction with extensive bracing and dado joints, as well as a perforated steel grill and steel corners. The HyDrive HD112 is loaded with every feature a modern bassist could want.
Two-piece composite cone delivers great sound
The secret to the HyDrive HD112’s clean output and smooth response is its two-piece composite cone that combines a straight anodized aluminum inner cone with a curved, Kevlar-loaded paper outer cone. Be impressed by the smooth mid-band response, clear fundamentals, and natural overtones exhibited by this bass cab’s round-wire voice coil and vented cabinet design. The HD112 sounds great, whether you use it by itself or as part of a larger rig.
Built tough for maximum performance
The Hartke HyDrive HD112 can take a beating. It’s built from solid plywood with extensive bracing and dado joints. A perforated steel grill and steel corners add to this cab’s durability. The HD112 is rock hard and rigid, yet it’s light enough to carry one-handed. A recessed steel handle makes transportation a breeze. On top of that, this bass cabinet’s innovative design delivers superior projection with minimal energy loss.
Hartke HyDrive HD112 Features:
- 2-piece composite cone delivers clean output and even response
- Double-roll curvilinear surround prevents over-excursion for smooth mids, clear fundamentals, and natural overtones
- Round-wire voice coil and vented cabinet design exhibit hard-hitting low end and superior projection
- Road-ready design features solid plywood construction with extensive bracing and dado joints, a perforated steel grill, and steel corners
- Light weight and recessed steel handle make transportation a breeze
- Type: Bass Cabinet
- Configuration: 1 x 12″ HyDrive paper/aluminum hybrid cone
- Horn: 1″ tweeter (3-way settings switch)
- Power Handling: 300W RMS
- Impedance: 4 ohms, 8 ohms (switchable)
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-17kHz (-3dB)
- Inputs: 1 x SpeakON, 1 x 1/4″, 1 x SpeakON (parallel), 1 x 1/4″ (parallel)
- Cabinet Type: Straight
- Open/Closed Back: Closed
- Construction Materials: Solid plywood with textured vinyl covering
- Height: 16″
- Width: 19″
- Depth: 15″
- Weight: 34 lbs.