ID Core V3: Blackstar’s Best-selling Practice Amps Just Got Better
A sleeker editor, a powerful new cab simulator, and even more-immersive stereo FX make the third generation of Blackstar’s ID:Core 10 combo the ultimate practice amp and an essential single-handed session tool. Choose from six inspiring amp voices that run the gamut from classic cleans to scorching leads. Dial in the perfect blend of American and British character with Blackstar’s patented ISF control. Add gloss and dimension to your playing with built-in modulation, delay, and reverb effects as Blackstar’s Super Wide Stereo technology envelops you in immersive sound. There’s even an onboard TRRS Line In/Streaming jack so you can film guitar covers and capture performances directly onto your phone using sounds from the amp. And with the optional Blackstar PB-1 PowerBank (not included), you can get hours of remote use on the road. Blackstar’s ID:Core line of modeling amps have persisted as some of our best sellers among budding guitarists and light-traveling session artists. And with the Blackstar ID:Core 10 V3, the best just got better.
A Studio’s Worth of Amps and FX
Loaded with six inspiring amp voices
- Clean Warm: A classic clean amp with ample dynamics
- Clean Bright: A boutique-voiced amp that breaks up when pushed hard
- Crunch: A rowdy amp that delivers classic medium-gain overdrive
- Super Crunch: A muscular-sounding amp that yields more gain and punch than Crunch
- OD 1: A hot-rodded amp with plentiful overdrive
- OD 2: A juiced-up amp with raunchy mid-boosted overdrive
Packed with all the effects you’ll need
- Modulations: Phaser, Chorus/Flanger, Tremolo, and an Envelope Filter infuse your sound with tonal color
- Delays: Linear, Analogue, Tape, and Multi delays offer everything from vintage to modern time-based effects
- Reverbs: Hall, Spring, and Plate reverbs add immersive stereo dimension to your playing
Tube-modeled Tone, Rich Stereo Surround
Infinite Shape Feature dials your drive from American to British tone
The Blackstar ID:Core 10 V3 is packed with a massive spread of tones, by virtue of Blackstar’s Infinite Shape Feature (ISF). When turned fully counterclockwise, you’ll lend an American characteristic to your voice, with a tight bottom end and aggressive middle. Turned all the way to the right, you’ll enjoy more of a British vibe, with a woodier sound that’s less aggressive. However you dial in the ID:Core 10 V3 between the two, you’ll enjoy a musical response that just asks to be taken onstage or into the studio.
Super Wide Stereo technology envelops you in immersive sound
Playing through the ID:Core 10 V3 is an immersive experience, on account of Blackstar’s Super Wide Stereo technology. Not only do its 12 effects sound amazing in stereo, plugging your mobile device into the ID:Core 10 V3’s Line In/Streaming jack results in a multidimensional jam session that’s a whole lot of fun.
Built for the Home, Stage, and Studio
Classic combo performance
With its function-per-knob control scheme and familiar combo roar, the ID:Core 10 V3 delivers big as a stage monitor or studio platform.
Hours of portable performance (requires PB-1)
Bagging up for the road? Busking around town? Blackstar’s optional PB-1 PowerBank battery pack (not included) gives you hours of uninterrupted juice away from wall power.
Tailor-made for recording
The Blackstar ID:Core 10 V3’s USB functionality makes recording and re-amping a breeze. Record directly from your amp to your computer while enjoying Blackstar’s onboard cab simulation. Or, capture tones straight off the preamp and re-amp through your ID:Core 10 V3 down the road.
Great for live streaming
Ready to go live? The Black ID:Core 10 V3’s phone-ready bidirectional TRRS streaming jack lets you connect audio from your media library, jam along, and capture performances directly onto your mobile device.
All-new Architect editor
Clean, modern interface
Blackstar’s single-pane Architect editor for Mac and PC is the picture of simplicity. Within this one screen, you’ll find all the controls you need to craft your stage and studio tones remotely.
Easy preset access and backups
A searchable cloud-based preset list equips the Blackstar ID:Core 10 V3 for any sound you can conceive in your mind — and even some you can’t. Here you can quickly back up entire sets’ worth of your own presets and reload tones at will.
Tone shuffle tramples creative walls
Want to roll the dice on your next solo? Architect’s Shuffle button randomizes every part of your signal chain. It’s perfect for stumbling across that secret sauce in your next track.
Cab Rig Lite
Architect for ID:Core includes a free version of Cab Rig Lite: Blackstar’s powerful new cabinet emulator. Here you can cycle between Tweedy 12s and British half-stacks and audition endless virtual mic placements to achieve the tone in your head — no mics or stands required.
Note: Are you an impulse response (IR) user? Cab Rig Lite can be disabled in ID:Core’s Architect so you sub in your own IRs during mixdown.
Blackstar ID Core 10 V3 Guitar Combo Amplifier Features:
- The third generation of Blackstar’s best-selling practice amps
- 10W (2 x 5W) modeling guitar combo amplifier is ideal for beginners, buskers, and light travelers
- 6 inspiring amp voices run the gamut from classic clean to saturated overdrive
- 12 built-in effects add gloss and dimension to your playing
- Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) dials in the perfect blend of American and British character
- Super Wide Stereo technology envelops you in immersive sound
- Jam along to your favorite tunes or capture covers via the TRRS Line In/Streaming input
- USB 2.0 functionality for recording directly from your amp to your computer
- Edit and store your patches remotely with the all-new Architect editor for Mac and PC
- Cab Rig Lite cabinet simulator lets you toggle cabinets and move mic placements in virtual space
- Get hours of portable power using the optional PB-1 PowerBank (not included; sold separately)
- Type: Solid State
- Number of Channels: Single Channel
- Total Power: 10W (2 x 5W)
- Speaker Size: 2 x 3″
- Reverb: Yes
- Effects: Delay, Modulation
- Amp Modeling: Yes
- EQ: ISF
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4″, 1 x 1/8″ (aux in)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/8″ (line out/headphones)
- USB: 1 x Type Mini-A
- Features: Onboard Tuner
- Software: Blackstar Architect
- Construction Material: MDF with Black Vinyl Covering
- Power Source: DC Power Supply (included)
- Height: 10.4″
- Width: 13.3″
- Depth: 7.2″
- Weight: 8.1 lbs.