The Classic Fly 3 — Now Rechargeable!
The Fly 3 Charge from Blackstar enables some seriously versatile and portable playing, thanks to one major improvement that has guitarists ecstatic: a built-in rechargeable battery! For up to 18 hours at a time, there’s no stopping you and your stressless, on-the-fly shred sessions, which will now be free of limiting power supplies and wasteful, costly single-use batteries. The Fly 3 Charge offers everything you love about the traditional Fly 3, including dual-channel clean/overdrive operation, a 3-inch/3-watt speaker, ISF tone control, a tape delay, an aux jack, and a cab simulation line-out. There’s even Bluetooth connectivity for jamming out with your favorite tracks! It’s also compatible with the separately sold Fly 10e extension cabinet, so you can easily amp things up with 6-watt stereo operation when you need more power.
Blackstar Fly 3 Charge Features:
- Built-in rechargeable battery enables up to 18 hours of stress-free playing
- Amplification powered by a single 3-inch, 3-watt speaker
- 2-channel clean/overdrive operation
- Onboard ISF tone control tape delay expand the tonal and special effects horizons
- Aux jack makes plugging in and listening to/playing along with your favorite MP3s a breeze
- Bluetooth connectivity lets you jam out with songs wirelessly
- Compatibility with the separately sold Fly 10e extension cabinet
- USB-C charging cable included!
- Type: Solid State
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 3W
- Speaker Size: 1 x 3″
- Effects: Yes
- EQ: 1-band EQ
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4″ (instrument), 1 x 1/8″ (line in)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/8″ (emulated out/headphones), 1 x RJ45 jack (extension speaker)
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8″
- Power Source: Built-in Rechargeable Battery
- Height: 4.96″
- Width: 6.69″
- Depth: 4.01″
- Weight: 1.98 lbs.