Redesigned with Your Gig in Mind!
The Ampeg BA-115 bass combo amplifier has been redesigned. You’ll appreciate more focused monitoring, thanks to the new 60-degree wedge that gets the BA-115 into floor monitor position. Controls have moved to the front for dialing in grit with the Scrambler overdrive circuit, volume levels, and the 3-band EQ. For more tonal options, Ampeg has included ultra-high/low tone shaping and HF mute to help you achieve your tone. With an XLR direct output for feeding the PA, the Ampeg BA-115 bass combo amplifier is great for the gigging bass player.
Ampeg BA-115 Bass Combo Amplifier Features:
- 150-watt output
- 15″ Ampeg Custom 15 speaker
- 3-band EQ with ultra-high/low tone shaping and HF mute
- 1/8″ stereo and 1/4″ mono auxilliary input with level control
- 1/8″ headphone output
- XLR direct line out
- Effects send/return
- Bass Scrambler overdrive circuit
- 15dB pad on the input for use with active or high-output sources
- Covered in classic black Tolex with metal-reinforced corners
- Newly designed wedge cabinet for use in floor monitor position
The Ampeg BA-115 puts the sound in your face, not at your knees!
- Type: Solid State
- Number of Channels: 1
- Total Power: 150W
- Speakers: 1 x 15″ Ampeg Custom15
- Effects: Yes
- EQ: 3-band (Ampeg Ultra Hi/Lo Tone Shaping)
- Inputs: 1 x Instrument
- Outputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x Headphones
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Footswitch I/O: Yes
- Height: 24.8″
- Width: 20″
- Depth: 15″
- Weight: 45 lbs.