Good Things Come in Small Packages!
The newly redesigned Ampeg BA-108 bass combo amplifier answers the practice needs of bass players from beginners to pros. The biggest change Ampeg made to the BA series bass amps is the addition of a 60-degree wedge – lay it sideways to experience the BA-108 as a floor wedge monitor. For easy access, the controls for the 3-band EQ and volume are now on the front. Covered in durable black Tolex with reinforced corners and a headphone output for discreet practice, the Ampeg BA-108 bass combo amplifier is one you’ll love!
Ampeg BA-108 Bass Combo Amplifier Features:
- 20-watt output
- 8″ Ampeg Custom8 speaker
- 3-band EQ
- 1/8″ stereo and 1/4″ mono auxiliary inputs with level control
- 1/8″ headphone output
- 15dB pad on the input for use with active or high output sources
- Covered in classic black Tolex with metal-reinforced corners
- Newly designed wedge cabinet for use in floor monitor position
The Ampeg BA-108 puts the sound in your face, not at your knees!
- Type: Solid State
- Number of Channels: 1
- Total Power: 20W
- Speakers: 1 x 8″ Ampeg Custom8
- EQ: 3-band
- Inputs: 1 x Instrument, 1 x Aux
- Outputs: 1 x Headphones
- Height: 16.8″
- Width: 15″
- Depth: 12″
- Weight: 28 lbs.