The classic ‘curly cable’, the VCC has been part of some of the most historic moments in rock and roll history. A unique multi-gauge design uses individual conductor types that are optimised for their particular frequency ranges, resulting in a reliable coiled cable that is truly musical. The cable is nine metres long (29.5 feet) and comes in black or silver.
Vox cables utilise unique audiophile grade materials and technology to give you the best possible performance.
- Multi-gauge conductors to give optimum performance at all sound frequencies
- Finest grade 99.99% purity, oxygen-free, copper cable conductors for superior sound
- Maximum noise isolation using two separate shields
- Premium quality, abrasion resistant, high-temperature PVC jacket for maximum durability
- Precision-machined gold-plated connectors with one-piece tip for maximum conductivity and the reliability you need
- Precision formulated polypropylene dielectric for better signal transfer and unique sound quality