The wireless you’ve been waiting for.
Featuring uncompromised sound quality, rugged reliability and an easy-to-use design, Relay® G70 and G75 guitar wireless systems offer capabilities that wired cables and traditional wireless systems can’t match. Enjoy pure guitar tone thanks to industry-leading audio specs and the lowest latency of any digital wireless system. Connect with any standard 1/4” guitar cable—no special cables required. Relay G70 and G75 will change the way you think of using wireless on stage.
Playing Live? You need this – it’s five pedals in one.
With support for multiple transmitters, Relay G70 and G75 make it easier than ever to perform with multiple instruments. Programmable scene presets let you control signal routing, levels and more with the press of a footswitch—set up unique signal chains to optimize the tone of violins, mandolins and more. Quickly match presets and instruments using colored rings on the transmitter and receiver. And output routing gives you the flexibility to switch between different signal paths for different guitars. Plus, a built-in tuner and dedicated aux input let you plug straight in—freeing up valuable pedalboard space.
All the Ins and Outs. Complex signal routing made easy.
Featuring all the inputs and outputs you need, Relay G70 and G75 make it easier and more efficient than ever to route your signal on stage—even with complex setups. A 1/4” aux input lets you plug in directly without re-patching pedals, while a premium balanced XLR output ensures consistent audio performance when going direct to the board or a modeler. And with two programmable 1/4” outs plus an XLR out, you can assign outputs for each instrument—easily route your Tele® to a POD®, your Les Paul® to an amp and your acoustic to the XLR DI output.
Standard AA Batteries. Make sure the show goes on.
With Relay you can use rechargeables, or just pop in one of the garden-variety AA batteries available everywhere—either way, you’ll never be stranded on stage with a dead system. A built in accelerometer saves battery live by putting the transmitter to sleep when the guitar is hanging on a stand or in its case.
Clear visual status. View essential info on the go.
Access the features you care about instantly—no more digging through menus. Unlike other wireless systems, you can see which guitar and output is live—plus view remaining battery life—right on the home screen. With clear, easy-to-read visual displays, Relay guitar wireless makes it simple to switch channels on the go, breeze through setup and focus on your performance.
Generations ahead of the rest.
Relay G70 and G75 deliver the best reliability and sound quality of any wireless system. A high-resolution pure digital radio captures your signal with four calibrated internal antennas, then immediately digitizes the RF signal. Super-high-resolution digital processing with triple RF filtering, fully optimized in-band rejection, and improved near-far response ensures clear channel performance. The bottom line? We’ve taken care of every last engineering detail so you can concentrate on performing and forget about the tech.
Line 6 G75 Digital Guitar Wireless System Features:
- Latest generation of 24-bit/48kHz uncompressed digital transmission
- Studio quality DAC and ADC converters provide low latency and low-noise transmission
- Rugged metal transmitter and receiver construction for years of use
- Locking 1/4″ input on transmitter lets you use any cable you like
- Switch between multiple transmitters for instrument changes with the push of a button
- Program presets specific to give each instrument its own voice and its ready to go when you are
- Rock all night with over 8 hours of battery life and 50+ hours of standby time
- Avoid dropouts with built-in, calibrated, quad-antenna array with advanced dual receiver topology
- Use the convenient onboard tuner or patch the dedicated tuner output to your favorite tuner
- XLR direct out with ground lift makes getting your sound anywhere you need it
- Dual 1/4″ outputs keep your routing options flexible
- Footswitch controllable with optional footswitch