Wireless Made Easy!
The Line 6 Relay G10T wireless transmitter pairs seamlessly with wireless-enabled Spider V guitar amplifiers, as well as the Relay G10 receiver, to create a complete instrument wireless system. Its 24-bit sound quality and a 10Hz-20kHz frequency response ensure that nothing comes between you and your tone. In fact, the guitarists have found that the G10T sounds as good as a top-quality instrument cable, by virtue of Line 6’s innovative Cable Tone technology. Move about the stage without fear of dropouts, thanks to a 50-foot transmission range. Enjoy up to eight hours of continual use per charge. The Line 6 Relay G10T provides wireless freedom with cable simplicity.
Instrument wireless made blissfully simple
Other than switching it on, the Relay G10T is as easy to use as an instrument cable – no setup fuss, no fumbling with batteries or menus, just plug-and-play simplicity. You don’t even need to mess with batteries, thanks to its built-in Li-ion battery. And since you get up to eight hours of run time with 200 hours of standby time, you don’t need to panic about charging your Relay G10T mid-show.
Line 6 Relay G10T Wireless Instrument Transmitter Features:
- Pairs seamlessly with Line 6’s Spider V 60, 120, 240 amplifiers, and the Relay G10 receiver
- 24-bit sound quality and a 10Hz-20kHz frequency response preserve your tone
- Cable Tone technology sounds as good as a cable and is easier to use
- 50′ transmission range prevents dropouts during a performance
- Up to 8 hours of run time and 200 hours of standby time
The Line 6 Relay G10T provides wireless freedom without the headaches.
- Configuration: Transmitter
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Transmitter Frequency Range: 2.4 GHz
- Form Factor: Guitar plug
- Connector Type: 1/4″
- Mute Feature: Standby mode after inactivity
- Battery Type: Internal; rechargeable via Spider V / Relay G10 receiver / USB charging cable
- Battery Life: 8 hours
- System: Operating Range: 50′ ft. Line-of-sight
- Dimensions: 2″ (length)